Whether your loved one is in serious need of cocaine addiction treatment or you are looking for an alcohol rehab in Pompano for them, we know that watching your loved one throw their lives away for drugs or alcohol can be heartbreaking. Addiction comes with serious consequences that affect a person’s physical, mental, and spiritual health. If your loved one is an addict, step in to get the help before it is too late.
What Are Intervention Services?
An intervention is designed to get an addict help for their substance abuse problems as well as start the process of family healing. While most people focus on the aspect of getting the addict into treatment, a good intervention will also have a strong focus on the family and loved ones as a whole.
Because addiction is a family disease, the family and closest friends have also been taken along for the bumpy ride that is addiction. With the help of a professional interventionist, the whole family can take steps toward healing while also creating a treatment plan for the addict. Intervention help should also focus on education and support.
Our Addiction Intervention Services in Pompano
As you can imagine, interventions may not go as planned, especially if you try to hold one yourself. You want an intervention to be as effective and successful as possible. Along with our various treatment programs such as our PHP in Pompano, we also offer intervention services, in part to help families get their loved ones into these programs to begin with. Because many addicts can be reluctant to enter into treatment, our professional interventionists in South Florida may make all of the difference.
The Benefits of Our Pompano Intervention Services
There are numerous benefits of professional intervention services. When a professional interventionist is in control, you can expect certain standards that you would probably not see if you tried to hold an intervention on your own. Some of these benefits are listed below.
- Pre-intervention meeting: A pre-intervention meeting will set an appropriate course of action as well as boundaries.
- Education: Family members will learn about addiction as a whole so they can better understand what their loved one is going through.
- Stability: An unbiased person to oversee the meeting will keep elevated emotions from hijacking the process.
- Boundaries: Intervention services will include creating boundaries beforehand and helping participates stick to those boundaries.
- Understanding: You want to help the addict without making them feel attacked in the process.
- Comfort: You are able to hold the intervention in your own home since that is more comfortable and familiar.
- Communication: Addiction intervention services allow for better communication as everyone is able to speak their peace about how the addiction has affected them.
- Support: When the family and addict come together and both sides are heard, the addict can go into treatment feeling like they have a good support system.
- Action Plan: Before the end of the session, everyone will work together to create a comprehensive strategy so both the addict and the family can move forward.
To get your loved one help or to learn more about our services, contact our Pompano drug rehab today.
Most Insurance Plans Accepted
At Banyan Pompano Detox our goal is to make sure that anyone who needs treatment from drug and alcohol addiction are able to get the help needed to assist them on the road to recovery. If you don't have insurance contact us to inquire about alternate methods regarding treatment for yourself or a loved one.