Please RSVP with Richard Mayora no later than Sunday September 5th 2017 to secure your place in the Family Weekend Conference.
Family Weekend Details
Here at Banyan Treatment Center, we recognize that addiction is a family disease. Banyan is proud to announce that we will be hosting our next Family Weekend Conference on September 23rd and 24th, 2017.
Our Family Weekend Program will take place at the Doubletree Hotel in Deerfield Beach, Florida, where you, the families, will participate in a two day intensive program during which you will be able to:
- Gain a better understanding of Banyan Treatment Center’s mission as an agent of change
- Be provided with psychoeducation on the disease of addiction and co-occurring mental health issues
- Be able to recognize how family dynamics play a role in addiction and learn how to establish healthy boundaries
- Identify how spirituality can be used as a conduit to long-term recovery
- Listen to real-life experiences of a renowned recovery advocate and an alumni family member/client
- Engage in therapeutic exercises involving both you and your loved ones, led by trained and licensed psychotherapists
- Tour Banyan’s clinical facility in order to better understand how treatment works
- Participate in engaging Q&A sessions with a variety of Banyan staff members
- Spend quality time with your loved ones at a Banyan community event
Part of Banyan’s vision is to ensure that we contribute positively and measurably to the health of both our clients and their families. We also know and value that the whole is always greater than the sum of its parts; without you, the families, the quality of care that we provide and the recovery potential of your loved ones would not be the same. We do hope that you join us in our effort to guide you and your loved ones toward better tomorrows.