When it comes to choosing an addiction rehab, the whole process can quickly become confusing and overwhelming.
There are so many facilities out there, not to mention a variety of programs to choose from. At Banyan Pompano, we know that it is a tough decision, but the numerous PHP benefits could make that program the best solution for you.
Benefits of a PHP
Our Florida partial hospitalization program, or PHP, is a treatment program designed to offer 24-hour support with daily programming and sober living facilities.
More intensive than an IOP, the benefits of a PHP include:
- Constant care and support – When you are not partaking in various treatment programs through the day, you are spending your night at a pre-approved sober living facility that gives you access to 24-hour staff supervision.
- Access to various therapies and treatment programs – At least at our facility, one of the greatest benefits of a PHP program is that you partake in numerous different treatment and therapies. Some may be more effective than others for you, so being able to participate in all of them can help you heal completely.
- Accountability – This program is intensive enough that it holds patients accountable for their actions as well as their progress. When you are fully immersed in overcoming your addiction with 8-hour days and sober-living arrangements, you are more likely to throw yourself completely into your recovery efforts.
- Little time for relapse – The purpose of a PHP program is to help you create a new, healthy routine. The benefit of this strict regime is that you have little time for much else. Boredom can breed bad decisions. Because you are so busy with therapies and treatment, you are not as distracted by your drug cravings. You are also under constant supervision.
- Interaction with peers – While you may spend part of your day in group therapy, you will also be living with people who are going through similar struggles as you. Spending time with someone who is also there for cocaine addiction treatment can help you feel like you are not alone and give you hope.
- Removal of drug triggers – Your real world is filled with people, places, and things that can trigger a drug craving. By immersing yourself in a new environment that is separate from these triggers you are able to focus on getting better instead.
Do not wait to fight back. At Banyan Pompano, our patients undergo an initial evaluation to see which program is best for their long-term success.
When you call us at 888-280-4763, we will help guide you through this entire process and answer your questions.